The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, got any room in the sandbox? : )

Yaaay :angel:

How are you Mr. Sword?

BTW - I think those four "pickup" methods from last night will work just fine ;)

Besides, the points caused some shots to be hurled at me and some anger for a day by the others. They disagreed, you as woman agreed, probably why relationships are difficult to maintain eh?
icon7.gif

(Shhhhhhhh.....Don't tell anyone that I'm the only 80s child that hasn't seen Fast Times At Ridgemont High!) :eek:

I gotta go back and find what the 5th point was....but I don't think its deserving of you takin' shots ;)

Errrr....what was point 5? I can't find it :lol:

* hands my friend Mr. Sword a bottle of Poland Springs *

Have one. I hate drinking alone. :D

....ending with Stairway to Heaven. Niiiiiice :D :D

I approve ;)

....ending with Stairway to Heaven. Niiiiiice :D :D

I approve ;)

See, what do the guys know? That started the "disagreements." Especially because that was the "most important" of the five points.

What about the point of calling the shots? Should he order for you, or let you order first?

Also, How did school go for you?

See, what do the guys know? That started the "disagreements." Especially because that was the "most important" of the five points.

What about the point of calling the shots? Should he order for you, or let you order first?

Also, How did school go for you?

I like to see a guy that calls the shots! Makes him look confident and decisive, which is a major plus. The key to making this work is being respectful. The key is respect. A guy that calls the shots with a respectful core to him comes off as passionate. A guy that calls the shots without that underlying respect comes off as a demanding jerk. Its a fine line, but its an important line.

I think its really sweet when a guy orders for me. I prefer it out of respect to the gentleman, especially if he's treating me to the meal. I think its more polite to let him know what he may be covering before the waiter gets there. :)

School is coming along....slow though! I'm goiing to Northern Essex this spring for one class because its a bit cheaper. I'll be back at UMass this summer though to plug along some more...LOL

see that guys!!! The lady agrees with damone's 5 points! So, no barbs or further anger over the issue anymore. All that matters is that a lady agrees! :p

yesssss!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back