Tell me something good...

umm...well...I'm boring.......I'm just going to eat them and occasionally Mrs Xue will make an apple pie to eat.....
Apple butter is good. Apples are good in a tuna sandwich too. And you could make some apple cider… and then ferment said cider to make some apple jack.

Apples are pretty good to cook with, too.
They do. My cat becomes very displeased when I am gone too long. It usually expresses that displeasure by vomiting on my shoe 😾
My cats exist to amuse me. They’re pretty good at it, too.

Apple butter is good. Apples are good in a tuna sandwich too. And you could make some apple cider… and then ferment said cider to make some apple jack.
Love apple butter, love making apple jack, but sadly, with this stupid gastritis thing, I can't take cinnamon that is in some apple butters and I cannot handle alcohol....and mayonnaise is right out....

Well that’s just being greedy…like being bisexual. Stick to one and leave some for the rest of us! 😑
It's funny that you should mention bisexuality as I have been known to have sexual relationships with other men in the past. So I guess you're right, one's choice of pet does tell you something about the owner

Cats are for people with more robust personalities. Dogs give unconditional love without any effort and are for those who need that because of, for instance, inadequate martial arts spiritual training. A cat requires more work, they don’t give up their love easily. Relationships with them can sometimes be disappointing and required persistence and patience to gain their trust, affection and eventually their love. Dogs are the equivalent of highly processed foods laden with sugar and fat giving you that instant satisfying hit. Cats are healthy whole foods, green stuff and high fibre that require time to enjoy but give so many benefits.

They type of pet one nurtures says a lot about the state of the caregiver.

I love dachshunds though…and retrievers…the latter are angels with four legs.
Lol. My cats were more like the pet one gets if you don't want A high maintenance pet. They just sort of do their own things. All of my dogs were high maintenance pets that always wanted to "hang out" with me. Cats are more like my wife, attention demands always seem to come right when I'm about to do something I have my mind set on or to interrupt me in the middle of what I sat down to do.

It's just the way things are and not necessarily a bad thing.

Does, but on the upside.... since this is the "Tell me something good" thread...the Gastritis diet has got me to lose over 30 pounds.... but I should also say...I do not recommend it as a good choice of weight-loss diet programs
I sympathise. Dieting is present, I've come to believe, in every circle of hell.

Latest Discussions

Back