Tell me something good...

You wanted something good, here it is. I had a stress test this morning with ecg and echocardiogram.

SUMMARY There is no stress ECG evidence for ischemia.
There is no echocardiographic evidence for stress induced ischemia.
No distinct wall motion abnormalities are identified.
The left ventricular ejection fraction is estimated to be in the range of 60%.

FINDINGS Procedure: Stress transthoracic echocardiogram.
Rest: The echocardiographic images are satisfactory . Echocardiographic images were obtained at rest and at peak stress. There is normal sinus rhythm. No distinct wall motion abnormalities are identified. The left ventricular ejection fraction is estimated to be in the range of 60%.

Exercise: There is no stress induced chest discomfort. The patient had a normal blood pressure response to exercise. There is a normal ST segment response to stress. With exercise there are no new wall motion abnormalities seen. The left ventricular ejection fraction in increased with stress. There is no stress ECG evidence for ischemia. There is no echocardiographic evidence for stress induced ischemia.

LVIDd: 4.8 cm LVIDs: 2.8 cm IVSd: 0.94 cm LVPWd: 1.0 cm Ao root diam: 2.9 cm

You wanted something good, here it is. I had a stress test this morning with ecg and echocardiogram.

SUMMARY There is no stress ECG evidence for ischemia.
There is no echocardiographic evidence for stress induced ischemia.
No distinct wall motion abnormalities are identified.
The left ventricular ejection fraction is estimated to be in the range of 60%.

FINDINGS Procedure: Stress transthoracic echocardiogram.
Rest: The echocardiographic images are satisfactory . Echocardiographic images were obtained at rest and at peak stress. There is normal sinus rhythm. No distinct wall motion abnormalities are identified. The left ventricular ejection fraction is estimated to be in the range of 60%.

Exercise: There is no stress induced chest discomfort. The patient had a normal blood pressure response to exercise. There is a normal ST segment response to stress. With exercise there are no new wall motion abnormalities seen. The left ventricular ejection fraction in increased with stress. There is no stress ECG evidence for ischemia. There is no echocardiographic evidence for stress induced ischemia.

LVIDd: 4.8 cm LVIDs: 2.8 cm IVSd: 0.94 cm LVPWd: 1.0 cm Ao root diam: 2.9 cm
Fantastic! Off to the races! Congratulations!

We have been 'grand parents' to dozens of kids and adults over the years, and still are to many of them. This year, starting in March, our only child got married, went to Switzerland on honeymoon for 3-weeks, conceived in April, bought their first house in August, and will have our first blood grand child in late December. It has been a damn good year!

Today when I did my 4 miles walking on the beach, I felt I had a lot of energy. I did twice as much amount of MA training as I did as usually, and I still didn't feel tired at all. When I came home, I Google online and found out that the medicine MethyIPREDNISolone tablets (my doctor gave to treat poison oat issue on my leg) has sterio in it. The sterio can increase energy level. I do know that sterio is bad for the immune system. Today, I feel I am 20 years old again. It is a great feeling.

Does anybody ever have this experience before?

Some MA drills that I did today are:

- Groin kick, face punch.
- block/grab punch, kick and punch, hook punch.
- Jab, cross, roundhouse kick, spin back fist.
- Upward block and punch, side kick, block/grab and punch.

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to sit on my first Eagle Board of Review as a board member rather than witness it as Scoutmaster. The young man did an excellent job, and gave one of the best answers I've heard to "why should we recommend you?" His reply, summed up, was "I've met the requirements, but even more -- I think I already AM an Eagle Scout based on how I live."

Back