Me teaching

Yeah IF i got punched my guy
You would. Even if you were highly skilled, you can't go into any fight expecting to not get hit. And if you're teaching people in your box cutter class to go in with such expectations, that's another reason why - frankly - that box cutter crap is garbage.

You would. Even if you were highly skilled, you can't go into any fight expecting to not get hit. And if you're teaching people in your box cutter class to go in with such expectations, that's another reason why - frankly - that box cutter crap is garbage.
Im not teaching it like that you are going to get clinched punched kicked struck with a weapon you have to fight through that with your own attacks but that point seems lost on you

So i did damn hot lunch pisses me off i can honestly say i hate him
There is an “ignore” button you are free to use so you do not see posts from people who you feel you are unable to have friendly interactions with. They can still post in your threads if they want, you will see that they did post, but you will not see what they post. It is up to you to ignore them. I have people on my ignore list. It helps me avoid getting into pointless discussions that often turn aggravating.

If you have a hate list after two days here, something isn’t going well.

There is an “ignore” button you are free to use so you do not see posts from people who you feel you are unable to have friendly interactions with. They can still post in your threads if they want, you will see that they did post, but you will not see what they post. It is up to you to ignore them. I have people on my ignore list. It helps me avoid getting into pointless discussions that often turn aggravating.

If you have a hate list after two days here, something isn’t going well.
Thank you applied

So alot if you are coming off as arrogant know it alls ill say this meet me train with me test my stuff out then form an opinion
This is on the edge of a challenge post, grounds for immediate and permanent banning.

As a not at all gentle reminder to one and all -- challenge posts are grounds for immediate bans. There is no tolerance. Beyond that, we're supposed to be maintaining a friendly atmosphere, and things are getting heated and mean. Let's reign things in, lest the Moderation Team have to take action.

jks9199
Martial Talk Administrator

This is on the edge of a challenge post, grounds for immediate and permanent banning.

As a not at all gentle reminder to one and all -- challenge posts are grounds for immediate bans. There is no tolerance. Beyond that, we're supposed to be maintaining a friendly atmosphere, and things are getting heated and mean. Let's reign things in, lest the Moderation Team have to take action.

jks9199
Martial Talk Administrator
Ok thats fair my apolologises for my reactions ill be more civil from here on in

Thank you applied
Why don’t you comment on one of the many other threads on this forum? That way, we might be able to gauge your character the quality of your opinions and any expertise you may have. It’ll allow everyone to cool down a bit, too.

Why don’t you comment on one of the many other threads on this forum? That way, we might be able to gauge your character the quality of your opinions and any expertise you may have. It’ll allow everyone to cool down a bit, too.
Alright i will any suggestions?

This topic reminds me the very beginning of Streetbeefs, when people who argued in internet explained everything to each other in old fashioned fist way.

This topic reminds me the very beginning of Streetbeefs, when people who argued in internet explained everything to each other in old fashioned fist way.
I wouldnt mind a visit to the old days honestly but this day and age thats rare

Latest Discussions

Back