Me teaching

I live and teach in las vegas im more than willing to train and trade knowledge friendly of course

Let's call a spade a spade here: I'm getting a lot of neckbeard failure-to-launch vibes from those videos. And it's always those types that are likely to overstate their martial arts training. "I'll have you know that I..."

@BLEED#65

1) When one sees a performance of a fighting art, even if you aren’t familiar with that art, you are somehow able to see that there is skill in that performance…that ability to perceive is unquantifiable. The converse of that is we can often see and perceive when there’s no apparent skill in a performance. Here are a couple of examples-
Many of us observed your videos and strongly felt they were in the latter category; devoid of any signs of accomplishment. It looked like Rachel and Monica’s slapping spat.

2) When a person posts an unsubstantiated, long list of martial arts and noted practitioners they claim to have trained with for what they think is a significant amount of time in order to support their credibility, warning bells begin to ring in our heads. We know that a couple or five years training here and there with this and that person is of no real consequence and that calls into question your judgement that we might be impressed by that.

Naturally, I could be completely wrong about you and your ‘stationary knife’ art , but when several truly experienced martial artists feel the same way, which I think they do, then again our spider senses begin tingling and we doubt your claims.

I realise this might appear very direct, but like those people in the early rounds of X Factor who simply cannot sing but have never been told of their lack any singing ability, I hope this is constructive criticism and might steer your self-perception in the direction of reality.

So there you have it…I’ve said it.

Let's call a spade a spade here: I'm getting a lot of neckbeard failure-to-launch vibes from those videos. And it's always those types that are likely to overstate their martial arts training. "I'll have you know that I..."
What do you even train un besides being a troll

@BLEED#65

1) When one sees a performance of a fighting art, even if you aren’t familiar with that art, you are somehow able to see that there is skill in that performance…that ability to perceive is unquantifiable. The converse of that is we can often see and perceive when there’s no apparent skill in a performance. Here are a couple of examples-
Many of us observed your videos and strongly felt they were in the latter category; devoid of any signs of accomplishment. It looked like Rachel and Monica’s slapping spat.

2) When a person posts an unsubstantiated, long list of martial arts and noted practitioners they claim to have trained with for what they think is a significant amount of time in order to support their credibility, warning bells begin to ring in our heads. We know that a couple or five years training here and there with this and that person is of no real consequence and that calls into question your judgement that we might be impressed by that.

Naturally, I could be completely wrong about you and your ‘stationary knife’ art , but when several truly experienced martial artists feel the same way, which I think they do, then again our spider senses begin tingling and we doubt your claims.

I realise this might appear very direct, but like those people in the early rounds of X Factor who simply cannot sing but have never been told of their lack any singing ability, I hope this is constructive criticism and might steer your self-perception in the direction of reality.

You are wrong about me on all counts but ok buddy

@BLEED#65

Also its not stationary far from it im only staying in front of the camera to catch the slashes and once more i dont have a physical training partner to show live dynamically but whatever

So alot if you are coming off as arrogant know it alls ill say this meet me train with me test my stuff out then form an opinion

So alot if you are coming off as arrogant know it alls ill say this meet me train with me test my stuff out then form an opinion
You come here and put stuff up people will comment their opinion that’s just how the internet works don’t get mad when you don’t get the reaction you want and start throwing out insults

4241.jpg

Attachments

• ccccebad57b200425c1f8a26bf4e77fd.0.jpg
    ccccebad57b200425c1f8a26bf4e77fd.0.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 14
I'm just gonna say this: a box cutter is so short a range of weapon that if you can't fight empty handed, a box cutter isn't going to make much of a difference. You still have to get close enough to get your block knocked off by someone who would've done it even if you didn't have that blade. And by looking at your videos... that's exactly what would happen to you.

I'm just gonna say this: a box cutter is so short a range of weapon that if you can't fight empty handed, a box cutter isn't going to make much of a difference. You still have to get close enough to get your block knocked off by someone who would've done it even if you didn't have that blade. And by looking at your videos... that's exactly what would happen to you.
Wrong

In fact come train with me lunch knock my block off if you can

Back