Me teaching

I train violence not classical techniques there was a time when i used to...then i met Lee Maurer

I train violence not classical techniques there was a time when i used to...then i met Lee Maurer
This guy?

How did this turn out? Commenting the YouTube channel suggest he did not show up. 🤔

Don Roley used to post here. Too bad he isn’t here to tell us about it.

This guy?

How did this turn out? Commenting the YouTube channel suggest he did not show up. 🤔

Don Roley used to post here. Too bad he isn’t here to tell us about it.
Ok so don made up an excuse he had a "knee injury" spoiler alert he didnt he just got scared back out from Lee and myself on 2 occasions

And from his training and MSR's i can actually fight through real violence and make it home box cutter or not how many of you can say the same?

And from his training and MSR's i can actually fight through real violence and make it home box cutter or not how many of you can say the same?
Definitively, probably none of us. The best fighters in the world can't say for sure that they will make it home safely if they're jumped, since the future is all unknowns. They can only say if they have or not in the past.

Definitively, probably none of us. The best fighters in the world can't say for sure that they will make it home safely if they're jumped, since the future is all unknowns. They can only say if they have or not in the past.
Ok thats fair probably the fairest answer ive heard

Yeah, you showed everyone how you'd do it in your videos. 😂

Ok so don made up an excuse he had a "knee injury" spoiler alert he didnt he just got scared back out from Lee and myself on 2 occasions
The comments on the YouTube channel suggest otherwise. I wasn’t there so hey, what do I know?

Its odd to me that you think getting your hands/face slashed to shreds with a box cutter is funny or a grab n stab is funny (these would happen to you if you attacked me how did you say it? "Knock my block off"?)

Its odd to me that you think getting your hands/face slashed to shreds with a box cutter is funny or a grab n stab is funny (these would happen to you if you attacked me how did you say it? "Knock my block off"?)
If you got punched the face with 800 pounds of force, does what you have in your hand decide whether or not that punch puts you on your ***? I think you know the answer to that question.

Fyi, don posted a video on the day of the fight when Lee did not show up. Figured I would share if what your saying is the truth/don was the one backing out so he can refute with whatever evidence he has

Back