Logo for MartialTalk.com

The answer was here all along:
View attachment 31333
So fetch.
Funny. This NBA style logo is actually used by a Wing Chun school in NYC. Or at least it was. Maybe they ran into copyright issues?
1720641210232.png

I'm not an artist so I can't contribute with graphics. I would like to say whatever you put forward should be clear (I never looked at the current logo closely until this thread; it looks like gobly gook).
It should represent calm.

"logo for martialtalk forum"
Re: post #14
I kind of like this idea as it doesn't show anime superheroes, it's not too complex (but could be simpler) and can appear to be actual talk going on between the characters (who can be less ferocious). Logo should appeal to the general population, not just teenage boys.

Well you learn something every day... although I think I could have done well without ever knowing about the word clackledockling ;)

Well, well, well...

Typical martial artist trying to cut off ties to his original style so that he can portray himself as a self-taught "genius".

1720713142468.png

Well, well, well...

Typical martial artist trying to cut off ties to his original style so that he can portray himself as a self-taught "genius".

View attachment 31352
HUH!?

This is the logo I designed for my old dojo.

BD74BEAA-3E28-4A7D-8934-2769663C2670.jpeg
FC46D53A-1400-40E8-A1B9-F3A76C75874D.jpeg

Tried a different direction...

Attachments

• Designer (50).jpeg
    Designer (50).jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 5
  • Designer (51).jpeg
    Designer (51).jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Designer (52).jpeg
    Designer (52).jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Designer (53).jpeg
    Designer (53).jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Designer (54).jpeg
    Designer (54).jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 5
Catfish in a dojo logo? That's an interesting one.
Koi carp. They’re a Japanese symbol of perseverance in the face of adversity. Ornamental koi are symbolic of Japanese culture and are closely associated with the country's national identity. According to the legend, if a koi succeeded in climbing a waterfall, it would be rewarded by the gods by being turned into a powerful dragon.

Both metaphors seemed to be appropriate for what we doing without being too ‘on the nose’.

Back