Last Poster #8

There was a 45 car pileup on I5 in my area yesterday. No serious injuries.

I’m trying to visualize what a 45 car accident looks like and the scope is too much for me. 😂

Wife wanted to go to cookout (a fast food chain) yesterday saturday, after a concert. We got distracted on the way there by a stray dog running in the street - tried to calm it down, took pictures of it when we couldn't get it in the car, then continued on the way to cookout.

There was a weird amount of traffic in the area, as we get closer the entire area is covered by police and roped off, so we just drove past.

I looked it up yesterday, and found that there was a shooting that happened at the cookout, right around the time we would've been there had we not been delayed by the dog, with at least one dead (details are minimal).

Looking that up, I also found out that there was another shooting that happened at the same time outside of a college campus nearby, with 4 passerbys shot (again minimal details). Which we would've been walking past right at the time of that shooting had we followed our original plan of walking through that area to a bar, rather than deciding to drive to cookout.

Random coincidences saved us twice saturday, we got luckier than others.

Mylo-Bear-Boy 10/04/07 - 28/10/24. The house will be so empty without him.
4C799F24-049B-4F04-A954-EADEBC685A17.jpeg

1FA20B2B-9B48-41E0-887F-58E8EA44AAFB.jpeg

Time to go do Taijiquan...... might go to Wing Chun tonight..... but I seem to be getting pulled back into Taijiquan...... more later...maybe......

Oh and have I mentioned I won the LPTv4 recently......

I definitely have to get out of this room and go do taijiquan....found myself getting interested in a rather bad, old horror film "Dr Jekyll and sister Hyde"

TV off....leaving now for basement gaun...but one last thing...bacon is pure evil.....

Wife wanted to go to cookout (a fast food chain) yesterday saturday, after a concert. We got distracted on the way there by a stray dog running in the street - tried to calm it down, took pictures of it when we couldn't get it in the car, then continued on the way to cookout.

There was a weird amount of traffic in the area, as we get closer the entire area is covered by police and roped off, so we just drove past.

I looked it up yesterday, and found that there was a shooting that happened at the cookout, right around the time we would've been there had we not been delayed by the dog, with at least one dead (details are minimal).

Looking that up, I also found out that there was another shooting that happened at the same time outside of a college campus nearby, with 4 passerbys shot (again minimal details). Which we would've been walking past right at the time of that shooting had we followed our original plan of walking through that area to a bar, rather than deciding to drive to cookout.

Man oh man. Glad you’re safe and my heart goes out to everyone involved.

Thank God you guys are okay. And thank God you cared enough to try and help a dog.

Back