Last Poster #7

Since I don't drink those things, I cold be wrong, but I have never seen that in this country... the tops come off.... and from the looks of that, with a pocket knife...or a katana... that would come off too
I shouldn’t have to do that 😑 I’d probably cut my hand or chip my katana blade 😳

2 Lessons I learned today: be careful eating at restaurants with no customers in the parking lot. There were like 2 cars and they both were staff. We were the only customers in there. Yeah that food messed up my stomach. 2. Stay hydrated it's important, especially if you ate something that doesn't agree with you. Nothing like doing a number 1 when you're doing a number 2.

2 Lessons I learned today: be careful eating at restaurants with no customers in the parking lot. There were like 2 cars and they both were staff. We were the only customers in there. Yeah that food messed up my stomach. 2. Stay hydrated it's important, especially if you ate something that doesn't agree with you. Nothing like doing a number 1 when you're doing a number 2.
That sounds very uncomfortable. If I’m in doubt, I check out the bathroom. If the bathroom is dirty, the kitchen will be too.

The restaurant rule is an important one to follow. If there are no cars in the parking lot especially at a time of the day like dinner, best to avoid. There is a reason no one is there.

That sounds very uncomfortable. If I’m in doubt, I check out the bathroom. If the bathroom is dirty, the kitchen will be too.

As a man who has gone out to dinner a lot, and who’s lifelong friends are some of the most successful restaurateurs in New England, you speak the truth, sir. 🙏

Pretty sure they do come off, just gotta yank it more! If that fails, just keep twisting the lid and the attachment eventually breaks :)
I tried yanking and spent the next 10 minutes trying to lift sticky bast*rd orange juice off the floor with kitchen roll😡

This delightful version J S Bach’s Goldberg Variations no. 28 has soothed my rage toward carton tops. ‘ Musick has Charms to sooth a savage Breast, To soften Rocks, or bend a knotted Oak’ Have a listen, it’s so nice!

Latest Discussions

Back