Last Poster #7

Since I don't drink those things, I cold be wrong, but I have never seen that in this country... the tops come off.... and from the looks of that, with a pocket knife...or a katana... that would come off too
I shouldn’t have to do that 😑 I’d probably cut my hand or chip my katana blade 😳

2 Lessons I learned today: be careful eating at restaurants with no customers in the parking lot. There were like 2 cars and they both were staff. We were the only customers in there. Yeah that food messed up my stomach. 2. Stay hydrated it's important, especially if you ate something that doesn't agree with you. Nothing like doing a number 1 when you're doing a number 2.

2 Lessons I learned today: be careful eating at restaurants with no customers in the parking lot. There were like 2 cars and they both were staff. We were the only customers in there. Yeah that food messed up my stomach. 2. Stay hydrated it's important, especially if you ate something that doesn't agree with you. Nothing like doing a number 1 when you're doing a number 2.
That sounds very uncomfortable. If I’m in doubt, I check out the bathroom. If the bathroom is dirty, the kitchen will be too.

Latest Discussions

Back