Last Poster #7

At the age of 77, my running day is finally over. My doctor told me, if I want to maintain my walking ability, I have to stop my running. I will miss my running. :arghh:

Sorry to hear that.

Many of the old masters I knew of or have known didn't do well as they grew older.
We both have known some of them.

I don't think people understand that the things they did when they were young didn't account for growing old.
I know I didn't.

Sometimes wonder if the conditioning done long ago is the cause of my hands and other things giving me problems at times now. 🤔

Would I change the things done long ago, if I could now ?
Probably not. 😂

Enjoy your walk. 👍

The design of this sword guard (tsuba) is attributed to legendary swordsman, metal worker, sumi-e painter and calligrapher. It’s sweeping interlocking ovoids-design are supposed to testify to his spiritual enlightenment.
0DC1E154-B36E-4C36-8399-6736B42E2F3E.jpeg

Why does it remind me of an ex-girlfriend? 😐

Last edited:
Been watching a live camera on Naples pier in Naples Florida. The storm surge from Milton is coming in.... and yet there are, what I like to refer to as, Darwin Award Contestants, walking on the pier and wading in the storm surge.... oh and of course, taking pictures with thier phone.

The main crowd seems to have left, but occasionally another contestant walks in the surge, under the pier....

Back