Last Poster #7

Has actually been a nice weekend thank you, hope yours has been enjoyable too.

Last session of the term for karate yesterday in which we did wrestling/grappling and push hands (whaat? Blasphemy!!).

Just now drinking a double espresso of Ethiopian Gambella Sundried (natural) I roasted few weeks ago and hangin' out with this little chick'a'dee.

View attachment 31731

View attachment 31732

View attachment 31733

View attachment 31734
I thought you drank Ethiopian Yirgacheffe?

Such a cute cat 😐

Wow!

Ha ha, yes!😂 Also the tanning booth episode.

I always found Phoebe a somewhat superfluous character.

Now, how is ‘Frasier’ received

Has actually been a nice weekend thank you, hope yours has been enjoyable too.

Last session of the term for karate yesterday in which we did wrestling/grappling and push hands (whaat? Blasphemy!!).

Just now drinking a double espresso of Ethiopian Gambella Sundried (natural) I roasted few weeks ago and hangin' out with this little chick'a'dee.

View attachment 31731

View attachment 31732

View attachment 31733

View attachment 31734
DOGGIE! DOGGIE WOGGIE WOO!

...ahem...

Went on a high ropes course yesterday. Was around 10 at night, and they had lights on the lower levels, but not the higher ones. Wife distracted me while I was on one, and a swinging rope knocked my glasses off. So I had to finish the second half of the course in the dark, without my glasses on; would not recommend.

Luckily, after we got off we checked the area my glasses would have fallen. We found them, and they somehow survived the 30 foot drop.

Nah, just funnin’ around.
You mean Ross isn’t generally hated?

These seem to be the reasons, I found online…

Ross is hated by some because he cheated (or not) on Rachel with Chloe, lied about them still being married, wrote a list of why they couldn't be together (even though this was Chandler's idea) and was jealous of her relationship with Mark, even though despite Rachel's assurances, he was spot on

1. He’s a jealous partner.
2. He has a whiny voice and a penchant for dad jokes.
3. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else.
4. The whole ‘we were on a break’ saga.

However-

1. His wife cheated on him then left him - for a woman who insults him constantly.
2. He drives for hours to rescue his friends when they’re locked out of the car.
3. His ex repeatedly tries to ruin his relationships.
4. His two best friends try to kick him out.
5. No-one gives a **** when he wins an award.
6. He always tries to be the good guy.

He’s just a bit more of a rounded character compared to the others 🤷🏾

I tried to get into Seinfeld as it’s on Netflix now, but I just get into it. it seemed very ‘of it’s time’. To my knowledge it was only shown on U.K. TV once, whereas three episodes of Frasier have been shown on British TV every morning for a good decade now. I still watch them!
How bout “the young ones”? Loved it in the 1980s

How bout “the young ones”? Loved it in the 1980s
I disliked that entire show..... I disliked it so much I that I upset this rather attractive nurse i knew when the series ended.... but I disliked the show so much...it was worth it..... she didn't talk to me for a week......

She was a huge fan of the show, and was very upset it was over after the last show.... she was talking to me about it and I asked her....in the finally, did they all die in a fiery plane crash....she said NO!!!... I responded.... well now I'm upset too.... I also upset another woman I knew with a similar comment about her favorite band, when Jerry Garcia died, she didn't talk to me for months..... but that is stuff of another post.....
I did this same thing over little house on the prairie when I was a kid. Told her “ oh this is the episode where the Comanche come to Walnut Grove, burn it to the ground, and feather the backs of everyone in town including the dogs.”

Back