Last Poster #7

The first 3-4 series weren’t very good. They were finding their feet, writing but then it blossomed into a work of art.

Star Trek’s tend to be the same…first three series are ropey until they become great….the original series was generally the opposite way around.

I can't get enough of Friends. Ross........ greatest character of all time.

And your third topic is so very niche and interesting!!! Was it just a topic that fascinated you?

Ross is considered as the most disliked character and actor of American Sitcoms in thirty years. Maybe ever.

Ross is considered as the most disliked character and actor of American Sitcoms in thirty years. Maybe ever.
Really? By whom? He’s loved and adored in…Lithuania.

Really? By whom? He’s loved and adored in…Lithuania.

By American audiences.
But I will say the episode where he whitens his teeth to impress a girl is really funny.

I used to watch Frasier. Seinfeld was the best though.
Almost died at the end of the episode where the girl Jerry was dating finally told the tractor story.

I used to watch Frasier. Seinfeld was the best though.
Almost died at the end of the episode where the girl Jerry was dating finally told the tractor story.
I tried to get into Seinfeld as it’s on Netflix now, but I just get into it. it seemed very ‘of it’s time’. To my knowledge it was only shown on U.K. TV once, whereas three episodes of Frasier have been shown on British TV every morning for a good decade now. I still watch them!

Back