Last Poster #7

Network error..... I know the problem, I have a temporary fix, and how to fix it....told a few of the corp folks....and the act like I am not even in the room..... been 3.5 hours now...problem still exists....... couldn't figure out why I was bothering to drive into today while coming here...and now that I am here, I still don't know why....

Think I will go sequester myself in my setup room and practice Siu Lim Tao and the Sun Style short form, possibly go for a walk later, if it is not raining or to hot.... then...go home......

I picked an office with a South view today. Mt. Rainier is beautiful.

IMG_0049.jpeg

Out the east side... I see the Hudson River
Out the west side I see a HORRENDOUS full wall mural that looks like someone painted it while on acid

Sadly, my office is on the West side.....
South views are mount rainier, SoDo (with the football and baseball fields, Georgetown, and the Port of Seattle. West is the sound view I’ve posted before. East is capital hill, and if you’re high enough up in the building, you can see Lake Washington and the floating bridge to Mercer Island.

North is just more buildings. 😂

South views are mount rainier, SoDo (with the football and baseball fields, Georgetown, and the Port of Seattle. West is the sound view I’ve posted before. East is capital hill, and if you’re high enough up in the building, you can see Lake Washington and the floating bridge to Mercer Island.

North is just more buildings. 😂
South is a parking garage, a very old train station and a bunch of buildings. North is a highway on ramp and an insurance building and a bit off in the distance a federal building. Scenery wise, it is not the best place, north, south, east or west. Although east does occasionally get interesting on the river..... the east is probably the best view....

I hope so too. Are you staying downtown?
I'll be staying with my kids. They are sharing an apartment up in the Northgate neighborhood. But I'll be driving around a bit to visit my nephew too, he lives down in White Center, so if the weather's clear, I'll get some good views. Last year we drove out to Rainier Park to hike around a bit. Snow in July. What a concept for me, coming from Phoenix!!! That was really fun.

I'll be staying with my kids. They are sharing an apartment up in the Northgate neighborhood. But I'll be driving around a bit to visit my nephew too, he lives down in White Center, so if the weather's clear, I'll get some good views. Last year we drove out to Rainier Park to hike around a bit. Snow in July. What a concept for me, coming from Phoenix!!! That was really fun.
My kids are close to Northgate, a little further south. I hope you have a great time. The weather should be really nice for you.

Saw 2 cars on the road last Tuesday I have never seen on the road before

a 1955 or 1956 Corvette - on the way to work
image-placeholder-title.jpg

And this one really surprised me, seen them in movies, but never one on the road... look exactly like this one too

A Citroen CV2 - on the way home after work
citroen-2cv-1984-c8513-054.jpg

And this one really surprised me, seen them in movies, but never one on the road... look exactly like this one too

A Citroen CV2 - on the way home after work
citroen-2cv-1984-c8513-054.jpg
a Deux Cheveaux? Kinda like a Superman Bizarro version of an old VW Bug! I visited France once when I was a kid, around '69, and these were common. They had yellow headlights and seats that looked like lawn chairs ...you know a steel tub frame with a cloth over straps or springs. I imagine that's been changed on any that were imported and made street-legal here in the US.

The original seats:
1719517353533.png

Latest Discussions

Back