Kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi,
Just new to this look forward to learning from all of you.
little about myself. 20 years in the Martial arts. Shaolin kempo and kosho ryu Kempo. I hold a 3rd degree in Shaolin kempo. I train Under Master john Evans in N.H. I also Train Under Hanshi Bruce juchnik In the Art Of kosho Ryu Kempo When he is in the New England area. I have a Dojo in Orange ma and about 65 students at this time. i enjoy all stops and also training in BJJ under alan mangolano from K.Y. he comes up to my dojo about 4 times a years and we train for 2 days. I also train with a person from worchester mass in BJJ. every other month at my Dojo.
I have 2 kids both girls and active in martial arts also. and married for 11 years this oct.
look forward to getting to know all of you the best i can.
Thanks,
kosho

Greetings and Welcome to MT....

Kosho,

Welcome to MT! :wavey:

Mr. Bonk is a instructor of quality and runs a well disciplined school. It is always a pleasure to visit with him.

Welcome to the forum. Ask questions and give answers when you can (please). Happy you found your way here.

sheldon

Welcome, Kosho. I believe you'll find Martial Talk to be an informative and entertaining resource, and the community to be kind and friendly. Enjoy your stay. :asian:

Latest Discussions

Back