I'm Angry!!!

Come on guys, don't you recognize a troll when you see one.

Just ignore it, there is NO WAY this guy could be serious.

Lamont

After what i heard from others about the CMD people it wouldnt shock me if he is serious.

If he is a troll then ignore him, but if he isn't he shouldn't be afraid to reveal any "secrets" since the anonynomity of the internet should keep him from getting in trouble with his leaders. I want to see if he's able to think for himself or if his CMD organization tells him what to think.

:wah: STOP IT YOU GUYS! IRON KIM IS THE GREATEST!!!!:wah: I guess they should change the name from chung moo do to chump more dough

Now I've said in other disscussions where this"deadly art" and Mr. Kim are mentioned that I must have missed this part of Martial history .I have been previledged to study in many places and under more than a few knowledgeable people, they all seemed to have missed the boat on this subject also. Even the "closed""family" schools that I know of never have mentioned such a deadly art.So please enlighten a student of the arts, one who is open to learning about your art.
If you cant say more than " I cant say" or "I can't talk about it " please get off the pot and flush.
Get you instructor or his to enlighten us the "unworthy " to the greater hights of your art.
You see I am willing to learn. I have waited months to enter schools that only opened their doors once a year to admit new students.so tell me more .
Hell my school isnt hard to find.It is listed on the url by my name.come show me your art so I can see, and not only hear about it.
Shadow:

Originally posted by superdave
:wah: STOP IT YOU GUYS! IRON KIM IS THE GREATEST!!!!:wah: I guess they should change the name from chung moo do to chump more dough
ROFLMAO!!!

Deadly Art? Too Deadly to fight in a tournament? That is the most idiotic thing i ever heard. Im just glad this guy wrote in because this is the longest ive seen most of you guyse without bashing TKD. He has only proven most of the horror stories weve heard about cmd to be true. he sounds like a cia operative who cant divulge his secrets without killing you afterwords.

Originally posted by warder
. Im just glad this guy wrote in because this is the longest ive seen most of you guyse without bashing TKD.
Damn we've been negelcting our duties:D

:soapbox:
Sorry that I can't stay in front of a computer 24/7, but I DO have a life, and I DO have to train, you know. Chung Moo Doe requires a great deal of mental concentration, and if I was to fight someone without that same level of concentration, they can be hurt seriously. No, I don't believe that Chung Su Nim Kim can walk on water, fall 8 stories, etc. Like I said, those were things that little kids made up. And I'm sorry that I have to follow the rules that my school set up for me. If you honestly want to know so badly, you have the address of my school. My instructor welcomes any serious questions from fellow martial artists. Just don't call and start to bash him, he will get angry.

I went to the website provided by Chung Moo. I looked at the costs, what a joke $3500 a year. I hope they atleast give you a kiss good-night before they screw you.

People tried to ask questions about the art and an opportunity was given for us unworthy ones to be corrected, but rthe party line response I can't answer that was too much.

It is brown, and smells like fecal matter then it's probably sh!t.

I'm gonna hafta agree with Rob on that one. If you can't stand
up and give us any reply other than "I can't say", then why
bother posting here? You've pretty much in YOUR words
convinced me that it's a cult.

Dude. Are you married? What do you do for a living? Do you do anything for your community- or is all your energy, money, and attention devoted to your training? If so- why? What is your ultimate goal in life? To serve Master Kim? What about your parents? Does anything mean anything to you outside of Chung Moo Whatever?

ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS. PLEASE.

3500 a year!!!!! I train at 3 different schools, 3 different schools, and i barely pay half that a year.
is cmd tax exempt? are you a certified religon? can your "master" perform marriges in your dojo?
ps--- DONT DRINK ANY COOL-AID- its probably poison

Reality can be a ***** to wake up to. It can be lethal. It is the cause of 99% of suicides. If you are WAY brainwashed- it may be the only solution you see.

Jumping off buildings and such.

Yeah it is kind of a pointless discussion. I'm right but I can't tell you why, but you can talk to my superior. Still sounds like a cult to me.

Chungmoowarrior
I know this may sound stupid and possibly disloyal but why not sneek away from your instructor for a couple of days and visit a diffrent school. Or even really be a rebal and slyly attend a tournament, buy a diffrent uniform and enter under a false name(so your instructor will not see your name in the win colum).
I'm sure most of the people on this forum would welcome you to their trainning areas Hell some might even be brave enough to do some sparring with you(all in friendship,and with the idea of learning).You might have to tone down your response time and back off from your more deadly techniques to save embarrassing them but I am sure you have the ability to do so.
Shadow

Not to sound dumb but how come i havn't seen the Ronin in on this

Just knowing this stuff happened to ONE person makes want to shove your head up your, well you know!!

(My respect for this forum prevents me from speaking my mind)

I don't know. Maybe you deserve the fate that awaits you. Just remember- what comes around goes around, and whatever harm you do another is gonna come back to you, perhaps tenfold.

If this path seems right to you, then pursue it- but if it comes to a point where you have to infringe upon another persons well being, just remember there may may be a real ugly sucker with a chip on his shoulder ready to intercept you- who will turn the table faster than you can say "help mommy".

You follow your own path, for your responsibiilty goes as far as your blood, but only that far. If you are asked or encouraged to hurt another person- just remember you are liable for whatever hell comes your way. Where will Kim be then?

Ask yourself these questions, and answer them honestly for your own sake.

I have seen this stuff happen, and I have seen people who wondered what the heck happened to them, when it is too late.

Keep your head, bubba. Ask questions. Expect answers. Don't be afraid to dial 911- there is always another way.

Latest Discussions

Back