The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the school trying to get a few more people to start classes during the day. If I can get twenty daytimers to do classes it sure would help with revenue.

At the school trying to get a few more people to start classes during the day. If I can get twenty daytimers to do classes it sure would help with revenue.

Yes, it definately would. I don't have that option, that primary job continually gets in the way. Will started up a cardio kickboxing class three nights a week, hopefully that will help.

Yes, it definately would. I don't have that option, that primary job continually gets in the way. Will started up a cardio kickboxing class three nights a week, hopefully that will help.

Can't one of the others do a daytime hours to help grow the school? I understand about the primary job thing ever since something happened I may need to go back to the workforce.:rofl:

Oh man, Cordell Walker almost died! He wasn't breathing there for a minute or two, they had to resusitate him and then airlift him to the hospital, but he made it.

OK I will bite who is he?

He's a Texas Ranger ... you know, "Walker, Texas Ranger" the guy with the most street effective fighting art in the world, or at least the most tested. Out here in CA, we can seem him take on multiple attackers, multiple times in a day, and day after day ... a very well rounded art.

He's a Texas Ranger ... you know, "Walker, Texas Ranger" the guy with the most street effective fighting art in the world, or at least the most tested. Out here in CA, we can seem him take on multiple attackers, multiple times in a day, and day after day ... a very well rounded art.

Ok I still have no clue, but since you do that is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back