The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just wrong, Josh. Someday you will realize it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Oh my... This could get ugly...

Anybody can be wrong, Josh. Don't pull a Ras.

Remember. You may not agree with me immediately. But eventually you will. Save yourself time and agree now. :D

Oh my... This could get ugly...

Anybody can be wrong, Josh. Don't pull a Ras.

Remember. You may not agree with me immediately. But eventually you will. Save yourself time and agree now. :D

The Hulk would EAT Mighty Mouse!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

The Hulk would EAT Mighty Mouse!

Maybe. But Mighty Mouse would use a knifehand to escape his stomache, toss a spinning hook kick at his spleen and burst out like that thing in Aliens ​while singing his theme song.

Getting ready to close up shop and make the drive to Pittsburgh, PA for GM C.S. KIM's tournament. Doubt I'll see any of my MT buddies there, but it'd be great if I did, have a fun and safe weekend everybody!
Same to you. Good luck.........

Maybe. But Mighty Mouse would use a knifehand to escape his stomache, toss a spinning hook kick at his spleen and burst out like that thing in Aliens ​while singing his theme song.
Correction: Alien.

Still visiting the in-laws. Awesome people.
Got a new iPad 3 to play with.
Mighty Mouse is still the greatest.

Maybe. But Mighty Mouse would use a knifehand to escape his stomache, toss a spinning hook kick at his spleen and burst out like that thing in Aliens while singing his theme song.

Nope. He'd be all chewed up and stuff.

Nope. He'd be all chewed up and stuff.

Don't be silly. He's mighty but small. Hulk would just swallow him whole. Otherwise, Hulk would break a tooth on the first bite, and go bounding off looking for a giant green dentist, all the time crying "Hulk Chip!!!"

Judo competition yesterday. Silver. Four guys including me in my division, Ippon'd two and got Ippon'd by one. Good day. The guy who beat me took gold and is from our club.

My dog is bigger then you're dog.

Maybe so... Ozzy is a black lab, Bo is half German Shepard, half Great Dane. He's a big cuddly lap dog...

attachment.php

Ok, maybe not bigger, but, cuter............. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back