The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never did say, did he...

I turned off the PostWhore app. It's just too... cold and impersonal...

Two more posts for 5000, are ya with me or do I do it alone.............

You're not alone... we're here. You're just too fast.

(All together now... "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!")

Nearly time to go home... you guys can whore it up while I'm sleeping. I'll get back on top when I get up tonight.

I'm actually kinda glad it's Monday. I spent the whole weekend swapping out my son's steering column over and over. (Don't ask) We're now considered one of the top pit teams for swapping out steering column in '79 Camaros. Quite an honor, I think. :)

Just got home. Time for bed.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

I'm actually kinda glad it's Monday. I spent the whole weekend swapping out my son's steering column over and over. (Don't ask) We're now considered one of the top pit teams for swapping out steering column in '79 Camaros. Quite an honor, I think. :)
So my son goes to school today. Turns right onto the main road, but the car keeps going straight. :uhohh: I know it's a stretch, but I can't help thinking it's somehow related to the "repair" we did over the weekend.

All you Monday whiners... at least you're done for the day. I'm just getting ready to START...

On the other hand, it's my Friday. :D

So my son goes to school today. Turns right onto the main road, but the car keeps going straight. :uhohh: I know it's a stretch, but I can't help thinking it's somehow related to the "repair" we did over the weekend.

Yikes.Everybody ok?

He ok?

Get back to us so we know everything is ok.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back