The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy I know. I went to bed at 11am and was awake by 3:am. I heard it said, that as you get older you require less sleep. :)
Is four hours all you need? If so then I am jealous. I would get so much more done with an extra three or four hours in a day :) Hope you have a good day today Wes.

Been up since the crack of dawn, but it's been a busy morning, and I'm just now logging in to see how my LPT peeps are doing. Good morning everybody.

Morning, all!. I was actually here several minutes ago, but i had to read through the last 3 pages of spam to enrich my life.

It's crazy I know. I went to bed at 11am and was awake by 3:am. I heard it said, that as you get older you require less sleep. :)
That must have been said by someone older than me because I still need 8 hrs. I'm just now getting back to normal since the surgery. If i never see 3:30 am on the clock again I'm okay with that.

That must have been said by someone older than me because I still need 8 hrs. I'm just now getting back to normal since the surgery. If i never see 3:30 am on the clock again I'm okay with that.

Eight hours come on man you are young two hours after a good night of drinking is all you need...

Eight hours come on man you are young two hours after a good night of drinking is all you need...
The first time I considered myself as getting old was when it took me 3 days to get over a hang over. Fortunately, I gave up serious drinking years ago.

8 hours! Now that is a big waste of time. :)

Well, Hunger Games was definately sanitized for the tweens protection, but not bad. I would have prefered to wait a couple weeks to see it with a smaller crowd, but Sue wanted to go. Crowds... not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back