The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is ok i use 4 letter words only I use them with such aplomb haha.. mirrors do not work anyway I seem to produce no reflection :p

I'm guessing I'll lose my spot on top here when we leave for Cozumel in 11 days. But that's ok, because we'll be on Cozumel.

Don't be hatin...

I just watched 20 minutes of wushurichard videos.

Quite possibly THE stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Actually, he's a genius. I'm a 10th Dan in fraud-ryu superjutsu or something starting now. You may call me grand master super soker. I'm also a Jedi. And Jean Claude Van Damme.

I'm guessing I'll lose my spot on top here when we leave for Cozumel in 11 days. But that's ok, because we'll be on Cozumel.

Don't be hatin...
HATE is a 4 letter word, so it is acceptable.................

hang out? i am young padawan to your Jedi? you are misunderstanding mister! this is /my/ town now though let me see perhaps I have an opening for a deputy..

well if you come quietly I will not have to..

uh goodness yes blame the change of meds today ha// I am sure it saisd alcohol was ok pffft..

DWP is not acceptable, "drinking while posting" could land you in the lockup for the night. There are a few walking the line..............

Yes, this thread is all mine.

This is way to easy, I must leave for fear of being to post abusive.

nite nite

Counting posts are boring.

And I guess it's ok if you're hatin. I'll just have another drink on the beach while you're stewin. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back