The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever lol'd so hard it was actually out loud?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

you people are all up in here on this street corner hanging around at this hour?? I want you to all move along now fore I call the cops come on now.. get!

you people are all up in here on this street corner hanging around at this hour?? I want you to all move along now fore I call the cops come on now.. get!
Moving on to the next corner............... :)

Moving on to the next corner............... :)

nuh uh that corner taken too Wes.. can you and your Last Person crew here head on home now come on no trouble.. ah i rmember this thread used to have such sweet imagination and grace now it is just The Count from Sesame street haha what has happened to you all?? :D I warned you about at the start it would come to a counting match.. so come on now step off and dont have me put you in the cuffs haha.. :p

nuh uh that corner taken too Wes.. can you and your Last Person crew here head on home now come on no trouble.. ah i rmember this thread used to have such sweet imagination and grace now it is just The Count from Sesame street haha what has happened to you all?? :D I warned you about at the start it would come to a counting match.. so come on now step off and dont have me put you in the cuffs haha.. :p
Don't EVEN think that because you actually have something of substance to add that we who have kept this e-prostitution thread in business will just roll over and let you have the last word. If you want to hang out with this group young padiwan, you'll have to get a little dirty yourself. Game?

You're offeri..errr,threatening to put us in cuffs? :D

Don't EVEN think that because you actually have something of substance to add that we who have kept this e-prostitution thread in business will just roll over and let you have the last word. If you want to hang out with this group young padiwan, you'll have to get a little dirty yourself. Game?

hang out? i am young padawan to your Jedi? you are misunderstanding mister! this is /my/ town now though let me see perhaps I have an opening for a deputy..

You're offeri..errr,threatening to put us in cuffs?

well if you come quietly I will not have to..

uh goodness yes blame the change of meds today ha// I am sure it saisd alcohol was ok pffft..

I may have forgotten to mention we don't allow words with more than 5 letters. It allows all the riff-raff in. *Hands Jenna a mirror* :uhyeah:
And yes, one should always be encouraged to drink alcohol with their meds. :drinkbeer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back