The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too good, but could be worse. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. Maybe it's just something that needs to pass ... feels like a cold.
That bites.

I'm just really sore from taking two classes yesterday. BBT in the afternoon then Arnis in the evening.

That bites.

I'm just really sore from taking two classes yesterday. BBT in the afternoon then Arnis in the evening.

Is the soreness just from working out or for other reasons, working out is good sometimes other reasons see the doctor.

Hello, Terry, how are you? Any word from your buddy lately?

Wondering how the recent activities out here in that organization may have changed things.

I am doing better still feeling weak from that cold but I will be fine.

Yes my buddy is not saying anything, he has taken his son out. All he said on the phone is they will be back after he gets some personal issue taken care of, when I ask about the e-mail he just kinda went the other way. I do not know what to make of it.

I am doing better still feeling weak from that cold but I will be fine.

Yes my buddy is not saying anything, he has taken his son out. All he said on the phone is they will be back after he gets some personal issue taken care of, when I ask about the e-mail he just kinda went the other way. I do not know what to make of it.

That's cool, if he is really friends with the person, he may be backing off because of all the recent press out here ... I don't know, but that's fine.

Hopefully you are on the uphill climb to wellness.

That's cool, if he is really friends with the person, he may be backing off because of all the recent press out here ... I don't know, but that's fine.

Hopefully you are on the uphill climb to wellness.

What is going on out there? Did I miss something? I am goingto the school early to workout by myself, it might take me four hours to get the one hour in.

What is going on out there? Did I miss something? I am goingto the school early to workout by myself, it might take me four hours to get the one hour in.

I don't mind saying, since it is not rumor ... There was an arrest of an instructor in Costa Mesa and then a second one in Irvine ... you may recall seeing that now. Enough said.

I don't mind saying, since it is not rumor ... There was an arrest of an instructor in Costa Mesa and then a second one in Irvine ... you may recall seeing that now. Enough said.

Ok I remember that, that is sad for the community of MA, so what else is going on with you? Anything worth while?

Ok I remember that, that is sad for the community of MA, so what else is going on with you? Anything worth while?

No, not really. Trying to grow the school. Oh yeah, went and had a discussion with my old instructor. Seems that the new owner/instuctor near my location was telling people that I broke contract to open my school ... total BS, put a stop to that. Also asked that she not tell people that "He trained with us" cause it gives people a false perception. Told him I don't mind the truth, that I studied under him for a period of time, but not her. Don't even know her.

No, not really. Trying to grow the school. Oh yeah, went and had a discussion with my old instructor. Seems that the new owner/instuctor near my location was telling people that I broke contract to open my school ... total BS, put a stop to that. Also asked that she not tell people that "He trained with us" cause it gives people a false perception. Told him I don't mind the truth, that I studied under him for a period of time, but not her. Don't even know her.

Good for you 14 how is the school going? Mine has virtually stop growing the last month to six weeks we have had nothing. I need some students to help cover expenses real soon or else I will be in financial trouble with the school.

Good for you 14 how is the school going? Mine has virtually stop growing the last month to six weeks we have had nothing. I need some students to help cover expenses real soon or else I will be in financial trouble with the school.

We're still growing. January was our best month, hoping February will get close to it ... we'll see.

Afternoon All...Roxy and I just had lunch with Father Greek...BLT and fries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back