The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again can't sleep.

You have my sympathies Terry. Truly! I know what it feels like, being in a fog constantly or on fast forward where you'd trade anything to get off the ride.
icon7.gif

thats no good, hope you dont. I got good news yesterday, i test on march 21st.

B

Good for you!

... I've found, at least for me, that testing is good news up until a certain age and rank. After which the good news of testing only is such because it means another large chunk of years before the next test.

Good for you!

... I've found, at least for me, that testing is good news up until a certain age and rank. After which the good news of testing only is such because it means another large chunk of years before the next test.
thanks. Im excited. I know color isnt important but when you have a color stay at the same one for a year and a half get wearing (even though I know some of it is my fault but some of it is also injury). Im just really looking forward to being able to disturb the balance with sparring once i get green stripe

B

Morning Terry and Brian....Sorry I was over on Facebook chatting....

thanks. Im excited. I know color isnt important but when you have a color stay at the same one for a year and a half get wearing (even though I know some of it is my fault but some of it is also injury). Im just really looking forward to being able to disturb the balance with sparring once i get green stripe

B

It's all good my friend. I was so excited when I got to black belt, mainly cause I knew the testing frenzy was over, it would be years before my next test. Time to simply get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back