The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm off to take a shower and get ready to go.

Ya'll have a great end to your weekend!

I hate the way vests just hand from your shoulders. Unless they've made some improvements since I wore one.

Nope they still hand from your shoulders...They do have a new carrier that looks like your uniform shirt, so no more hassle of wearing in under your shirt...Still it hangs off your shoulders...

Had a BB workout with other instructors and then family time. We had a good time as always. Now I am just relaxing and waiting for bedtime.

Fine just getting ready for bed, I am tired but cannot sleep. Even though it is early figure sleep a few hour and wake up thoughout the night. Thinking about those sleeping pills the doctor gave me.

Fine just getting ready for bed, I am tired but cannot sleep. Even though it is early figure sleep a few hour and wake up thoughout the night. Thinking about those sleeping pills the doctor gave me.

I'm the same way, I don't sleep that well. Sunday nights get me cause I start thinking about the misery of that primary job that I just don't like.

I'm the same way, I don't sleep that well. Sunday nights get me cause I start thinking about the misery of that primary job that I just don't like.

I know the feeling, if I can ever get my school to that magic number I can retired once again and do what I like training people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back