The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing alot of that will be determined dependent upon how much time you'll need to be on your feet.

Not worried about standing...Sitting in the police cruiser for lenghty periods thats the concern...

Morning Jeff and Arni...

Not worried about standing...Sitting in the police cruiser for lenghty periods thats the concern...

Morning Jeff and Arni...
I bet wearing that duty rig won't help your back at all.

Morning Jeff and Arni...

Ahhh, gotcha ... with my back it varies, sometimes when I'm on my feet too long, it tightens up, I need to sit ... but also, if I sit too long, I have trouble as well ... what's a guy to do.

Not too much up at this time and you did call me
icon7.gif
I think I may go workour for a bit. I should, but I'm in a debate with myself ... LOL
Yea I did but after I posted the question

Good Morning Brian Drac Jeff Arnisador and once again 14, how the hell is everybody? Nice to see everyone here once in a while.

Just got back from grocery shopping this week was light only 418.36, well under the five hundred mark, see what happens when you leave the oreo's alone.
icon10.gif

Typing at all the old Dark Lords of the LPT,whats up with you?
Not much really, the usual Sunday stuff. Spend the afternoon with some friends then off to the dojo for some training.

Should be good stuff. Working with weapons out of the spider guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back