Last Poster #7

See, you guys have NOTHING at all to worry about, come visit Aus! Truly!

DANG!!!! I have been saying for years that Australia had 6 foot tall hoping rats.....looks like I was off by about 3 feet.....sheesh....and I was thought this was scary enough

1728306051084.jpeg

now you tell me its 9 feet tall

DANG!!!! I have been saying for years that Australia had 6 foot tall hoping rats.....looks like I was off by about 3 feet.....sheesh....and I was thought this was scary enough

View attachment 31849
Usually they grow between 3 and 8 feet, but this one was a rare discovery! I hope one day we have 12 foot kangas to play with. They can get to 200lbs as well!

View attachment 31849
Funnily enough, there is fossil evidence of even bigger roos existing in the distant past
he largest, P. goliah, was 2.7 m (8 ft 10 in) tall and weighed up to 240 kg (530 lb)
I know right, how awesome is that?

Last edited:
Bit of a conundrum. I am in my early 60s and Mrs Xue has not cared when I went back and tried JKD for a bit, didn't blink an eye when I went back to Wing Chun..... doesn't care about me doing Taijiquan, Xingyiquan or Baguazhang.......last night I went and watched an Aikido class, and I want to give it a try.... and Mrs Xue threw a fit..... I'm too old, I will hurt myself, If I hurt myself don't come crying to her, I'm not 20 anymore....the list goes on....and I still want to give it a try....

Bit of a conundrum. I am in my early 60s and Mrs Xue has not cared when I went back and tried JKD for a bit, didn't blink an eye when I went back to Wing Chun..... doesn't care about me doing Taijiquan, Xingyiquan or Baguazhang.......last night I went and watched an Aikido class, and I want to give it a try.... and Mrs Xue threw a fit..... I'm too old, I will hurt myself, If I hurt myself don't come crying to her, I'm not 20 anymore....the list goes on....and I still want to give it a try....
I get you, I mean I can't go to training because my hand is still visibly deformed and swollen, but I want to go back to karate...

Dude, you’re screwed. Best of luck, gonna need it. 🤗

Dude, you’re screwed. Best of luck, gonna need it. 🤗
Well...only if I'm brave enough to go through with it...... and I may not be :)

I am guessing though, that she has no idea what Jeet Kune Do is..... and she may not know what Wing Chun is.... but if I had said Yongchun.... I may have gotten in trouble..... But she knows Aikido because my daughter was in it for so long, from Kids class to adult class 4 kyu...

I'm still seeing posts making fun of that australian breakdancer, and I really don't see the appeal. I was not impressed by her act. But I'm also not a breakdancer, nor do I know what would be impressive. And ever if I did, and that's not her, I wouldn't care all that much. The lady put her all into it, and has to deal with constant ridicule from people who can't breakdance at all, who think her performance sucked.

It's been at least two months, and it hasn't stopped here, at the exact opposite end of the earth. I feel bad for her having to deal with it constantly.

I'm still seeing posts making fun of that australian breakdancer, and I really don't see the appeal. I was not impressed by her act. But I'm also not a breakdancer, nor do I know what would be impressive. And ever if I did, and that's not her, I wouldn't care all that much. The lady put her all into it, and has to deal with constant ridicule from people who can't breakdance at all, who think her performance sucked.

It's been at least two months, and it hasn't stopped here, at the exact opposite end of the earth. I feel bad for her having to deal with it constantly.

For us. We did nothing to support breakdancing. The we found out we were bad at we lost our minds.

And still did nothing to support breakdancing.

I find I need an extra day off work and exercise in the week these days. I don't work or exercise on Sunday for religious reasons, but all the worshipping really takes it out of you

Back