Last Poster #7

See, you guys have NOTHING at all to worry about, come visit Aus! Truly!

DANG!!!! I have been saying for years that Australia had 6 foot tall hoping rats.....looks like I was off by about 3 feet.....sheesh....and I was thought this was scary enough

1728306051084.jpeg

now you tell me its 9 feet tall

DANG!!!! I have been saying for years that Australia had 6 foot tall hoping rats.....looks like I was off by about 3 feet.....sheesh....and I was thought this was scary enough

View attachment 31849
Usually they grow between 3 and 8 feet, but this one was a rare discovery! I hope one day we have 12 foot kangas to play with. They can get to 200lbs as well!

Yeah it was awesome. I enjoyed the whole event. They usually only do like 2 of these things a year in my city as far as that company anyways. You ever went to a comic con?
Oh nice! No I never have, it ain't my jam, but I've been tempted to go just for the experience.

View attachment 31849
Funnily enough, there is fossil evidence of even bigger roos existing in the distant past
he largest, P. goliah, was 2.7 m (8 ft 10 in) tall and weighed up to 240 kg (530 lb)
I know right, how awesome is that?

Last edited:
Bit of a conundrum. I am in my early 60s and Mrs Xue has not cared when I went back and tried JKD for a bit, didn't blink an eye when I went back to Wing Chun..... doesn't care about me doing Taijiquan, Xingyiquan or Baguazhang.......last night I went and watched an Aikido class, and I want to give it a try.... and Mrs Xue threw a fit..... I'm too old, I will hurt myself, If I hurt myself don't come crying to her, I'm not 20 anymore....the list goes on....and I still want to give it a try....

Bit of a conundrum. I am in my early 60s and Mrs Xue has not cared when I went back and tried JKD for a bit, didn't blink an eye when I went back to Wing Chun..... doesn't care about me doing Taijiquan, Xingyiquan or Baguazhang.......last night I went and watched an Aikido class, and I want to give it a try.... and Mrs Xue threw a fit..... I'm too old, I will hurt myself, If I hurt myself don't come crying to her, I'm not 20 anymore....the list goes on....and I still want to give it a try....
I get you, I mean I can't go to training because my hand is still visibly deformed and swollen, but I want to go back to karate...

Dude, you’re screwed. Best of luck, gonna need it. 🤗

2024 the year Costco bread became uneatable.

Dude, you’re screwed. Best of luck, gonna need it. 🤗
Well...only if I'm brave enough to go through with it...... and I may not be :)

I am guessing though, that she has no idea what Jeet Kune Do is..... and she may not know what Wing Chun is.... but if I had said Yongchun.... I may have gotten in trouble..... But she knows Aikido because my daughter was in it for so long, from Kids class to adult class 4 kyu...

Back