Last Poster #7

I think my foot might be up to some kata tonight. Nothing dramatic, just run through every one slowly trying to use good technique
I wish my ankle was healed. Iā€™m 3 weeks off so far because I can only do basic Chin na without my right foot working to hold me. Iā€™m still teaching but from the side line.

I wish my ankle was healed. Iā€™m 3 weeks off so far because I can only do basic Chin na without my right foot working to hold me. Iā€™m still teaching but from the side line.
I thought you were quiet. I assumed youā€™d given up martial arts and taken up ballet because you like the tights and stuff šŸ˜

Whatā€™ve you done to your ankle?

Too much of a good thing is still a good thing.
But it does tend to wear you down.
Well I find that hard to believe.....says the guy who broke his ankle 3 times, trained with braces on every joint possible, has one fake knee and one they want to replace, arthritis in about every joint...and don't get me started on eye issues....... I just don't see how it can wear you down ;)

Oh pooey. You will be in my prayers, if you're into that.
Did my chin workout, ran through my kata once, did some knuckle pushups and held a wall squat for 2 minutes. Baby steps.

Well I find that hard to believe.....says the guy who broke his ankle 3 times, trained with braces on every joint possible, has one fake knee and one they want to replace, arthritis in about every joint...and don't get me started on eye issues....... I just don't see how it can wear you down ;)

ā€œEye issues.ā€ ā€œDonā€™t see how it can wear you down.ā€

I see what you did there. And got me to do it, too. šŸ¤—

Latest Discussions

Back