Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I love adventure/hidden object games: you can break into someone's house, totally vandalize it, but as long as you save the world in the end, you are still a hero. And crowbar is your favorite thing. :)

mine are generally nice, just like Donkey in Shrek....
Nah, I have all kinds. Overpriced bridezillas. Stuck up society princesses scheming and messing up people's lives for fun. Controlling jerks. But also some cute nerds (my favorite kind of character), scientists, book store managers, and strange animals.

I mean bouncing around in my head PICK ME PICK ME!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

and I thought I lived in the province...
Maybe it's better if I explain this, @gpseymour, I'm a better writer. :)

You know WHY there is no cable where we live? Because the cable companies looked at the area and decided it was too expensive to drag the cable this far up the mountain. And the dish is dicey - we live between two mountain ridges, and that makes lining up the satellite signal... entertaining.

The most laughable thing about this is - we are not that far from civilization. 20 minutes. Which makes it very disorienting for people coming to visit us. One moment they are in the 21st century, and a moment later... there is nothing around them but mountains, trees, with an occasional horse and cow thrown into the mix.

You know WHY there is no cable where we live? Because the cable companies looked at the area and decided it was too expensive to drag the cable this far up the mountain. And the dish is dicey - we live between two mountain ridges, and that makes lining up the satellite signal... entertaining.

The most laughable thing about this is - we are not that far from civilization. 20 minutes. Which makes it very disorienting for people coming to visit us. One moment they are in the 21st century, and a moment later... there is nothing around them but mountains, trees, with an occasional horse and cow thrown into the mix.
Same here, one wrong turn off main street, and you are in a cow pasture.
But our mountains are not that high - and I live on top of one! :)
We actually have an antenna....
Haven't watched so much PBS in the last 20 years combined! :D

We live in the sticks with no cable and a too-small internet usage quota. So, we can't stream. :-(

I feel you r pain. Our interne

I understand...we live in the sticks as well. We can't get cable either but we do have dish. But we have to travel about 6-7 miles to get cellular signal or 25 miles to nearest gas station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back