Kickboxing 5 months

Goldleaf

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I did complete my 5 months Journey to Kickboxing. Started with 4 times a week and i do like it and doing now 4/5 times a week since last week.

Once a week technique/drills training and 3-4 times a week heavy bag training. Each sessions last 45-50 minutes. We train turn by turn with partner and in between we do push ups and other exercises and close with heavy bag again. So effective i am training 22-25 minutes

I am 40 years and 180cm and now 87kg. But when i started i was 83kg.

I noticed that i am not thicker and fit same jeans so more muscle mass. Although i barely see anything (i am always negative about results).

My question is will i get an flat belly eventually with this training regime and how long will it take?? I do eat very clean so rice/chicken/milk/yoghurt/nuts/fruit/vegetables

Hi,

I did complete my 5 months Journey to Kickboxing. Started with 4 times a week and i do like it and doing now 4/5 times a week since last week.

Once a week technique/drills training and 3-4 times a week heavy bag training. Each sessions last 45-50 minutes. We train turn by turn with partner and in between we do push ups and other exercises and close with heavy bag again. So effective i am training 22-25 minutes

I am 40 years and 180cm and now 87kg. But when i started i was 83kg.

I noticed that i am not thicker and fit same jeans so more muscle mass. Although i barely see anything (i am always negative about results).

My question is will i get an flat belly eventually with this training regime and how long will it take?? I do eat very clean so rice/chicken/milk/yoghurt/nuts/fruit/vegetables
Fully depends on your diet and genetics.

Hi, my genetics is okay i think. I don't know how to check.

But i know that i can easy gain or loose weight if i want to. And my diet is very clean.

But can i give me a more better answer. With Genetics as answer one can answer all the questions with it

Hi, my genetics is okay i think. I don't know how to check.

But i know that i can easy gain or loose weight if i want to. And my diet is very clean.

But can i give me a more better answer. With Genetics as answer one can answer all the questions with it
Does obesity or general flabbyness run in your family? That does Not mean weakness. The strongest people I know do not have a beach body.

On my fathers side NO
On my mothers side her sisters yes
But brothers not

I never had even not sporting a soft and fatty body.
My body is relative hard and seems that there is meat rather then fat.

Also i noticed when doing push ups people who train there for 1 year can't do more then few good push ups with few reps while i do now 30 the first 20 were very quick added

Latest Discussions

Back