Journey to a new style...

‘….during the fuc*ety, 18th century, there was a cu*ty wa*ker-fu*k bas*ard paradigm shift in the huge kn*ckers application of sh*t-sack Tee where the fu*king, co*ksucky sh*t bast*rd an*s ringp*ece w*nkerty…’
Pretty close!!! Needs more cowbell.

Ps. Oh and the 1000 words found out today is just a minimum. *whew!*

I do swear a great deal in my history of Karate essay...
It's the old gag.

Do a thousand word essay.

"Two men walked in to a bar. They both drew guns and fired.

Bang bang bang bang............

And they both died.

The end."

Your technique execution isn't going to improve that much over the next 3 wks. If your open to unsolicited advice, I suggest you cut down on drills as far as reps, speed and power is concerned and just work on relaxation and control. Especially true in kata. Not only will this give you smoother performance (often much liked in shodan tests) but also keep you fresher during the length of the test. The tendency is to try too hard, only adding pressure on yourself and roughness in execution. IMO, relaxed control is key. Let your years of training and practice do their own thing. Good luck.
Nobody finishes a fight wishing they had spent less time on cardio.

Just saying.

Pretty close!!! Needs more cowbell.

Ps. Oh and the 1000 words found out today is just a minimum. *whew!*
As someone who marked projects and essays as part of their career, bear in mind, succinct, pithy writing is appreciated: you don’t want to irritate the marker with verbosity. Make good use of sub heading so the marker knows what’s coming up, but no so many that the flow of the essay is interrupted.

Secreting paper money between the pages goes a long way to good marks.

Latest Discussions

Back