Hey Goldendragon7!

Snow/slush here. The western burbs got nailed today. Cold, yuck. Sigh, oh well, it's that time of year.

Lorrie

Originally posted by KenpoMatt
It's snowing like a mo-fo here right now. I'm stuck in in the office wondering how I got here and more importantly how am I gonna make it home. Gotta keep an eye out for the snow plow. Maybe I can tail him out the the main road.

For now, a little Jimmy Buffett ought to do the trick...

Now I'm really glad I bought a brand new set of snow tires for my care. They work quite well, too.

I'm REALLY not looking forward to the drive home tonight either. 422 seems to attract people who can't drive in perfect weather. It's a disaster in situations like this. I may as well just camp out at the mall until closing time.

Well Ga is finally almost turning cold. Now where are my hoodies. bit to cold for shorts and a t-shirt.

It snowed, stopped, and snowed again...

I love being on a college campus. not only is there dorm hall vs. dorm hall snowball wars, but someone got the balls to run around outside the dining hall in just a lepoard print g-string and a paper bag over his head. :rofl:

but someone got the balls to run around outside the dining hall in just a lepoard print g-string and a paper bag over his head
Had you said over HER head I'd have loved to see that.;)

Snowed here in Roanoke most of the day yesterday off and on. I headed out for my run about 1800 and nearly jack knifed the truck twice before I ever got out of Roanoke. Once over into West Virginia near Sam Black Church the roads were clear. Calling for lots more tonight and tomorrow but I'm in for the weekend. Glad I didn't have an oops-ident, this week marks my million mile mark. For a trucker that means 1 million consecutive miles without a chargeable accident.

Originally posted by theletch1
Had you said over HER head I'd have loved to see that.;)

Snowed here in Roanoke most of the day yesterday off and on. I headed out for my run about 1800 and nearly jack knifed the truck twice before I ever got out of Roanoke. Once over into West Virginia near Sam Black Church the roads were clear. Calling for lots more tonight and tomorrow but I'm in for the weekend. Glad I didn't have an oops-ident, this week marks my million mile mark. For a trucker that means 1 million consecutive miles without a chargeable accident.

No, the her running around was last year. Two girls running around in bikinis...probably a pledge thing.

Congrats! If I needed a trucker, i'd call on you :p
Does the million mile mark mean any sort of pay bonus? hehe.

Kathie and I just were out playing in the snow. Mucho fun!

this week marks my million mile mark. For a trucker that means 1 million consecutive miles without a chargeable accident.

That's great! Congratulations!

Of course not:mad: It's just a matter of pride and it can be the deciding factor on an application.

Ah. Either way, congrats. :)

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
As the last Samuri would say:...... "Off with his head"!

:samurai:

Hold on there Dragon, let's negotiate!:eek:

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Beaaaaaaautiful Day today here in Scottsdale....... 74 degrees clear skys!

:)

Great day for forms practice outside!;)

Latest Discussions

Back