Hello Everybody!!

PK_Tricky

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am 34 years old, male, and currently learning Ti Chi and learning Wing Chun. I havent taken any classes in person yet, but I firmly believe the cultural, historical, and spiritual aspects of any given martial art is essential in order to recieve the full benifit of its practice. I also have been learning some Taekwondo stretching excercises to strengthen my lower body and improve flexibility. I look forward to meeting you, and if you have any advice for a noob fire away! Happy new year everyone!

-pk

I am 34 years old, male, and currently learning Ti Chi and learning Wing Chun. I havent taken any classes in person yet, but I firmly believe the cultural, historical, and spiritual aspects of any given martial art is essential in order to recieve the full benifit of its practice. I also have been learning some Taekwondo stretching excercises to strengthen my lower body and improve flexibility. I look forward to meeting you, and if you have any advice for a noob fire away! Happy new year everyone!

-pk

I like your attitude. Welcome.

Welcome to Martial Talk....Thank you for joining the site and we hope you find it informative. :)

Back