Defense from inside your car

There is a Systema DVD out (there is also a second older different instructional video that is also very good but no longer in production) that covers many of the situations discussed in this thread as well as some of the psychological issues faced with many tips on how to move around inside and outside of your vehicle. It is a great video for those that spend a lot of time in their vehicles, professionals and those that wonder what if while they are in or around vehicles.
I highly recommend it.

This link on Vladimir’s web site has a short video clip of the DVD

http://www.russianmartialart.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=111

Regards
Brian King
Now that... looks real interesting! :D

Oh, I dunno. Oregon is quite a liberal State. And we have better CCW laws than Texas. For some weird reason you guys can't carry in churches. And I seem to recall laws about having to register the particular weapon you want to carry and to pay a fee and requalify with each one. No such ******** out here or in latte-sipping Washington.

The deepest pit of depravity in the State, Portland, is notable for its grand juries. They are some of the most likely to tell the DA to take a hike when he seeks indictments in home or multiple attacker defense cases.

It's not that bad... :D

-The only time you can't carry in churches is if they're posted (and the sign must be a certain size and have specific language)
-Don't believe you have to "register" anything (no serial numbers on the permit or anything like that).
-the only qualification issue is regarding revolver vs. semi-auto. If you qualify with a revolver, that's all you can carry. If you qualify with a semi-auto, you can carry either.

(at least that's the way it was when I lived there. Don't think it's changed).

Latest Discussions

Back