Chen Family Taijiquan - Gongfu Jia

Actually, the Taiji "brush knee twist step" can be a good example. You first touching your fingertips on your opponent's chest. You then drop your palm heel onto your opponent's chest. I'm surprise such video is not available online. Can you hurt your opponent with this kind of palm dropping? I have not heard anybody ever did that.
That is something as the one inch strike . A well known Chen Taiji teacher in Beijing demonstrated such a strike on me(stomach) as a “Taiji strike(punch), it was not even one inch distance but almost skin touch distance, well the feeling was very unpleasant in ways not felt natural.
Anyway to succeed such a intricate strike on a moving target would be quite difficult

This is the common thinking and objective about striking - that it must be a knock-down/out strike and by so thinking of haymaker, right cross and similar strikes.
Since it’s common most will use that sort in a fight, and so they are predictable.
Those strikes hold much momentum energy and are not preferable to be part of the taiji curriculum except for as a tool to practice defense at
It depends on distance. Close range fighting uses different punches and power generation.

Sun Yang, disciple of Chen Zhonghua, striking, kicking and pushing.

It depends on distance. Close range fighting uses different punches and power generation.

Sun Yang, disciple of Chen Zhonghua, striking, kicking and pushing.

Yes(but I can’t see the vid) as l stated Taiji strikes are different from haymakers and right crosses, and even the jab

Actually, the Taiji "brush knee twist step" can be a good example. You first touching your fingertips on your opponent's chest. You then drop your palm heel onto your opponent's chest. I'm surprise such video is not available online. Can you hurt your opponent with this kind of palm dropping? I have not heard anybody ever did that.
Another application of brush knee.

Back