What is real Self Defense

terryl965 said:
I told them we use the rubber knifes and guns in our class and they laughed ok no problem then the jerk of a guy screams out in front of my students that him and his friends teaches real life self defense against real life guns. I ask them to eave and they went back out in the mall and was telling one of my 18 yr. old students that they actually use live guns with them being loaded that way you are not allow to make a mistake or you'll get shot. When using knives they use 6" to 9" blades sharpen so they can actually cut people with them for realism.

Those gentlemen are prime examples of frauds. Even if they're lying, planting the idea in some people's minds that they should be training with loaded guns and live blades is grossly irresponsible. Folks like that are the answer to the question, "who do MA frauds hurt?" in this case, anyone who listens to 'em.

terryl965 said:
Lisa you are exactly right when they did leave I shooked my head and was wondering if they teach real life than wheres the battle scares, they where to pretty for me.
Terry
Perhaps, Terry, there used to be 17 of them, and there are only two left.....

Back