There should be a law against it...

There should be a law against cat haters. (Sorry Aaron :kiss:)

There should be a law against cat haters. (Sorry Aaron :kiss:)

Carol, I don't hate cats at all. They've provided me with an abundance of excellent material, and a couple of halfway decent meals....:lol:

Good Cat Haiku, #27
Sack full of kittens
wriggles above the lake-splash!
summer's entertainment

Good Cat Haiku, #5
Cat's eyes cross inward
when held by head around neck
just before ball peen hits

Good Cat Haiku, #11
Meat, onions peppers
in savory winter chile sauce
yummy cat stir-fry.

Good Cat Haiku, #1
Kitten hops as brick
bounces in dryer set high
Open beer, and laugh...

Good Cat Haiku, #24
Really I like cats
it's just that I can never
finish a whole one

:lfao:

People that are mean to cats come back as mice in their next life.

People that are mean to cats come back as mice in their next life.

I've never been "mean" to a cat in my life. When I can, I avoid them completely. Keep a couple in the yard for mousers-they have a good life, until they get dragged off by a coyote or the owl, and then I get another one.

I'm deathly allergic, though-so they get no affection from me. Just the way it is.

Pretty confident about not coming back as a mouse, though it could be interesting, carrying the plague or hantavirus and all.....:lfao:

Carol,
I think elder was a mouse in his prior life. That's why he's not comfortable around them.
icon12.gif

Crazy Man Haiku, #1
Yeah, I know I'm sick
it's just that the U.S. says
I'm really okay......
:lfao:

No, it doesn't count. But I like my bikes waaaay more than my convertible..:lol:

C'mon, you can talk to me. You drive with the top down and the windows up, don't ya.
icon10.gif

Last edited:
C'mon, you can talk to me. You drive with the top down and the windows up, don't ya.

Of course he does. That's how he runs the AC with the top down :D

Four wheels move the body, but two wheels move the soul, eh Tames? ;)

Carol, I don't hate cats at all. They've provided me with an abundance of excellent material, and a couple of halfway decent meals....:lol:

Seriously now, Elder. On another thread you explained that, as part of your Native American cultural heritage, you have eaten dog. Now you say you eat cat as well? Not at the same time, I trust.

Cat and dog consumed together seems unnatural. Especially with pineapple, "Canadian bacon" and processed "cheese food" on a pizza.

Seriously now, Elder. On another thread you explained that, as part of your Native American cultural heritage, you have eaten dog. Now you say you eat cat as well? Not at the same time, I trust.

Cat and dog consumed together seems unnatural. Especially with pineapple, "Canadian bacon" and processed "cheese food" on a pizza.

Mountain lion backstraps taste like chicken. Seriously.

Goes good with pineapple, too....:lol:

Elder tell me are you a Poodle eater too ? or does the fur get caught in your teeth? People I can see eating, poodles No, puppies No, Kitties No. Eat the Sinners and leave the innocents be.
lori

Stepside trucks with canopies,

Three wheeled street "motorcycles"
(It's a three-wheeled car with handlebars!)

Latest Discussions

Back