The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here, at the school that is ... I'll be checking MT sporatically. Sorry the LPT has been so darned slow today, but it happens.

Yea I know, man it has been a long day here. Trying to figure out how to buy a business with what happen last week. Maybe the lottery this week will land and then I will be OK.

Yea I know, man it has been a long day here. Trying to figure out how to buy a business with what happen last week. Maybe the lottery this week will land and then I will be OK.

Good luck with that ... hopefully you'll find a way to do whatever you need to do to "git er done"

Good luck with that ... hopefully you'll find a way to do whatever you need to do to "git er done"

Yea the one thing I hate to do is borrow money, especially from a bank. They are the worst, maybe take money out of retirement account of my wife or borrow against life insurance policy one or the other, but the lottery is always the best option free money.

Yea the one thing I hate to do is borrow money, especially from a bank. They are the worst, maybe take money out of retirement account of my wife or borrow against life insurance policy one or the other, but the lottery is always the best option free money.

Good luck with the Lotto ... I want some!!!

Yeah I hear ya...Gotta a little house work to do..Roxys orders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back