The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I hate myself for my thoughts.

A couple of weeks ago we saw a childhood friend of my younger son longboarding. She has had trouble with drugs the past couple of years. I thought to myself, that girl will wind up on a milk carton someday.

The news broke today that she is missing.

Well it's getting late bedtime, now if I could get the dog to quite sleeping on the bed... Or at least stop eating my food when i leave it on the bed

Sometimes I hate myself for my thoughts.

A couple of weeks ago we saw a childhood friend of my younger son longboarding. She has had trouble with drugs the past couple of years. I thought to myself, that girl will wind up on a milk carton someday.

The news broke today that she is missing.

It wasn't your thoughts that made her disappear.

I hope she will be found safe and sound.

1.5hrs till annual review (only 1.5 years late lol) should be good, new business manager who has no idea what I do and keeps promising me things that he knows he can't deliver. :)

Of today I'm a math genius now I made a 70 on the test :drinkbeer

Today I got to teach some of the students open hand blocks and two throws in one of our kumite forms now I'm tired. Back when I lived with my parents id get mad when they said bed time now it's, yippee!

Shoulder injuries sure seem to abound in my art. Need to revamp the upper body conditioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back