The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Jeff, Terry and 14........

Pics, pics ... I need pics

She will not look as good as she normally does....Terry saw her at the Meet and Greet 2 years ago and can attest to her hottie-ness...That not withstanding she is one of the most dedicated females I have ever met..

She will not look as good as she normally does....Terry saw her at the Meet and Greet 2 years ago and can attest to her hottie-ness...That not withstanding she is one of the most dedicated females I have ever met..

I actually think I caught a glimpse of her in some pics. I think it was either on this forum or maybe on your MySpace, but I remember a blonde and wondering if there would be more and better pics.

I actually think I caught a glimpse of her in some pics. I think it was either on this forum or maybe on your MySpace, but I remember a blonde and wondering if there would be more and better pics.

If you visit our schools webpage there is a pic of her there and a few in the Albums section of the Meet and Greet....

Morning Dark Lords....Things are good...Hey Terry do you remember Father Greek's little hottie student?? She will test for her next belt on Sat and I have been informed that I have to be there..

Yes Drac she is a hottie and those pics do not do her any justice at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back