The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww you guys are so sweet :) :)

Just hanging in there...finally found an apartment so I spent the weekend getting ready to move...LOL

Oh boy, that's always fun!

Last time I moved, I paid someone to pack and move me.

That's soooo tempting. Although I have a 3 week overlap between the two places so...I really need to do the packing and schlepping myself. Oh boy!

Awesome! Still in NH? The condo you talked about?

I didn't get the condo! Couldn't reach anyone there. I'm getting a place thats smaller, and not as nice...but its cheaper and its in the middle of everything in Nashua. Traffic will be rough but there is no shortage of stuff to do.

Cheaper is good and in the middle of stuff is good too. Congrats!
icon7.gif

The Grammy's ... they only seem to give out a few awards. Mostly it is one act after another. Carrie Underwood, Sugarland, lots of rappers, Paul McCartney, Neil Diamond, Smokey Robinson, Keith Urban, many others. Not all singing their own songs, some paying tribute to others.

:rofl:

Sadly I heard Peter Cetera lately and he DESTROYED his songs. His voice is gone completely. It was the first time I ever wanted the original singer to shut up because he was killing the song!

Yeah, heard that from others as well. Still enjoy Pink Floyd and Steely Dan however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back