The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 14 lang day training,Zachary and a few other are jumping there game competition up for this upcoming National, so I have to be there all day klnow training them and getting them mentally and physically ready for this upcoming season. How is everything with you.

Hello 14 lang day training,Zachary and a few other are jumping there game competition up for this upcoming National, so I have to be there all day klnow training them and getting them mentally and physically ready for this upcoming season. How is everything with you.

Things are good, I survived the workouts and the back feels OK ... we'll see how it reacts after 24 hours, sometimes I feel it then.

Things are good, I survived the workouts and the back feels OK ... we'll see how it reacts after 24 hours, sometimes I feel it then.

I am glad it seems to be getting better, I have not tested the hip since the fall, but it still is sore right now.

Over the last five year I have really noticed that. So what else do you have planned tonight, me just thinking about bed right now and it is only 9:45 pm

Over the last five year I have really noticed that. So what else do you have planned tonight, me just thinking about bed right now and it is only 9:45 pm

Nothing planned, just catching up a bit on my website. Submitting sitemaps and such, trying to get us popping up #1 when people are using Google.

Nothing planned, just catching up a bit on my website. Submitting sitemaps and such, trying to get us popping up #1 when people are using Google.

How does that work, we need to talk about what I ask in private. I will call you tomorrow afternoon OK.

OK I am going to lay down for how long who knows. Try and have a wonderful evening 14.

Well I was just laying there looking at the cieling so here I am again. Watching remember the titans, it was a geat movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back