The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the hip is hurting took a pain pill, should be able to sleep pretty soon.

Yes and went down a step or two. Ir was at the elementary school I teach at. Man I hate this befoore now never any hip and back problem. I see the doctor again this afternoon.

Hey all :wavey:

Tired my friend, but hanging in there

im doing good, had a little relapse with my knee but im pushing through it. it sucks cause i cant take anti inflammatory pills because of my acid reflux and i cant take the prescription the doc gave me because it nulls all the supplements im taking...oh well. i start with my PT on monday and he has made some good promises that will be kept if i work hard...which i will

how are you doing?

B

Lets see I fell and did some damage to my hip, so I start PT on Saturday. Hoping it will not put a damper on my training for my upcoming test ans National. But next to that great.

Lets see I fell and did some damage to my hip, so I start PT on Saturday. Hoping it will not put a damper on my training for my upcoming test ans National. But next to that great.
oh crap terry, sorry to hear that. its a mine field up here, ice everywhere and with the cold still sticking around i dont see it melting anytime soon

B

oh crap terry, sorry to hear that. its a mine field up here, ice everywhere and with the cold still sticking around i dont see it melting anytime soon

B

Yea I understand it was the ice strom we had last week when I fell. Try and be careful.

Yea I understand it was the ice strom we had last week when I fell. Try and be careful.
you too, we are just one injured group of people arent we. Im looking forward to my PT the guy told me he could get me close to my weight goal (230-220) and have my knee strong and healthy in 10 sessions (about 2 months). I hope he is right

B

you too, we are just one injured group of people arent we. Im looking forward to my PT the guy told me he could get me close to my weight goal (230-220) and have my knee strong and healthy in 10 sessions (about 2 months). I hope he is right

B

Sounds like a good plan, I hope everything works out for you KG

Well it is time for me to get ready for those childern, type at everyone later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back