The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing A-OK my friend! I survived the storm, we never lost power, everything is fine. Gearing up for my next round of apartment hunting! :D

Oh
icon9.gif
! You didn't get the condo?

I haven't heard! I left a follow up call but...they haven't called back.

But...the end of the month is coming up...I need to find a place one way or another. So...hitting the streets again. ;)

If having a friend like you means the gods occasionally toy with me, I'll gladly take it. Its a trivial price to pay to know someone so genuine. :angel:

icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
:( :( :( :vu::vu:

Thank you so much. It's really not worth it though. You're a sweet spirit that deserves peace and tranquility. You are onee of the few that takes time to reach out to people and help them--even strangers! That's very rare and getting more so in this world. Bless you Carol! I mean that truly. :asian:

If life was full of peace and tranquility, none of us would be tough enough to fight, eh? ;)

We all have to be strong enough to ride through the tough times, but gentle enough to reach for another soul when they need a hand. Its not peace and tranquility that makes life worth living, its the friends we make along the way. :angel:

Hey Terry! How are you, and Yolanda, and the boys?

If life was full of peace and tranquility, none of us would be tough enough to fight, eh? ;)

We all have to be strong enough to ride through the tough times, but gentle enough to reach for another soul when they need a hand. Its not peace and tranquility that makes life worth living, its the friends we make along the way. :angel:

That is a wonderful statement Carol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back