The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the junior high team lost 32-26 but Caleb the middle son had a good game no points but had seven assit and three rebounds and no turnovers. Have to see the good in these kids. The team asa whole did great with only five turnovers the whole game.

Well the junior high team lost 32-26 but Caleb the middle son had a good game no points but had seven assit and three rebounds and no turnovers. Have to see the good in these kids. The team asa whole did great with only five turnovers the whole game.

Very good ... can't win 'em all ... as long as the kids do their best, that's all that matters.

Drac the only way I would be better if I won the lottory and was on some beach drinking with alll my MT friends I have made over the years.

Pass me a cold one brother....

Amen and wish I could fullfill my dream.

Father Greek and I are trying to fulfill our dreams too..We buy our lottery tickets every week and if one of us hits we are going to open a school...

MRI of m,y left knee came back clear, though the X-rays showed some wear and tear...overall, surprising but good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back