The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side note.....I'm looking at an add in right now that might be cool. It adds a whole shop and awards and well, weird stuff based on things like posts, rep, threads, game scores, etc. It's being discussed in steering. I just put it in over at the Parrot as a trial.

Kust wroke up and the game is being won by Arizona great. Arni Thanks.

Bob whatever all that means I am for anything that brings more toys for me not to understand but lets me be around more.

Let me give a couple of examples.

Part of this is a rather neat awards system.
-top repper, top poster, top tagger, top tread starter, top voter, etc. Plus lots of combos. Short version: more cute little tags, ribbons, and such for profiles, like the Rep Dots. They'll change as activity changes.

Another part is a store where you can "buy" stuff to jazz up your profiles. The "money" is based on your various activity levels. So, we can have "post dollars" that buy from the post items, and "rep bucks" that'll buy some rep based items, etc.
For example, if you have 10,000 rep points, you can trade them in for a snazzy banner that says "Rep Master". (You still keep your green dots)

Etc.

You can also buy items and give them away, so you can end someone some "virtual dog poo" as a gag gift.

I just spent 3 hours playing with the system. The back end it a bit annoying, but the user sides kinda neat.

Screenshot below.
Account has 4 awards, and bought 3 cups.

Attachments

• $Untitled-1.jpg
    $Untitled-1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 46
Hello LPT and the good folks that come in here, I have a day planned with my boys. We need some quality time together and today is all we have. Type at everyone later.

Weather Channel says that the temp is gonna drop to the low teens in the next couple of days...

Now if those low teens would just shovel a bit while they were down there....

now if those low teens would just shovel a bit while they were down there....

The folks that do my lawn also take care of the snow...They were so busy that they did not hit my house until about 6 PM..I was out with my snow thrower for abou 2 hrs and when they arrived it did even look liked it had been touched...

Well had a great morning with the sons, once in a while I just need to spend some time with them outside school, basketball and training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back