Music

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I love listening to Dream Theater before working out, but I absolutely hate music in the dojang. I listen on the way to the dojang in the car, but I don't want to hear rock balsting when I'm sparring or doing kata. For me music in the dojang is just completely inappropriate (unless it's the Christmas Party or something...)

jim

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I love listening to Dream Theater before working out, but I absolutely hate music in the dojang. I listen on the way to the dojang in the car, but I don't want to hear rock balsting when I'm sparring or doing kata. For me music in the dojang is just completely inappropriate (unless it's the Christmas Party or something...)

jim

The only music I ever hear in our dojan is when a cell phone goes off or we are singing happy birthday to embarass someone.

First off...The new Guns N' Roses sucks...not really Guns, either...it's Axl's new junk...really not new, either. Anyway, it sucks. Sucks.

As far as training music goes, I prefer anything metal...but it needs to be good metal. Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, Lamb Of God, early Metallica...etc...or, I'll take a good classical piece, like Moonlight Sonata, if the mood's right. Or, I like anything from the Best of the Best soundtrack, Mortal Kombat soundtrack, or the Bloodsport soundtrack...

I wonder how many like to listen to techno to get pumped...

I like to listen to the sounds of my feet smashing against foam chest protectors.

Latest Discussions

Back