Having a predatory killer instinct mentality is far more important in being a warrior than physical skills and physical fitness

I guess this is a good time to admit I'm a nerd too. I sometimes watch cartoons when home alone. Can't watch them when my woman is here, cause, well .... she'll tease and bully me about it. Nothing worse than getting bullied by someone you can't smack upside the head
The love is wrong with her? Why does she do that? Did you just marry your highschool's cheerleader bully? How does she bully you about it? What will she say to you? You married a woman like that? Are you a masochist?

I think the OP is what's called a "black piller."
Stop making fun of beta males or people who can't get laid.

Everytime you guys criticize me here, you all point me as some bullied resentful highschool nerd who can't get laid. Where are the assumptions that I am probably just some athletic ******* who glorifies toxic masculinity? Where?

Why hate on weak men and nerds?

You're just being bullies to guys who can't stand up for themselves and are virgins.

You're just proving my point that nerds and beta males are not respected by people such as YOU! You only respect muscular tall attractive thugs.

I will like to criminally alpha male adult bully you in a juvenile way my little snootchiebootchins. Smooches.
Because you see me as a beta male? You're just proving to me that society indeed hates beta males and glorifies predatory alpha males. Thanks.

My wife hates video games. Nothing dries it up like her coming home to me yelling at my buddies online.
She doesn't hate video games because they're video games. She hates video games because there is a stigma that people into video games are good boys and socially-awkward nerds.

She doesn't hate video games. She hates beta males and good boys. She loves assholes and she probably perceives you as such because you do martial arts. She most likely lost her virginity to highschool bullies.

I guess this is a good time to admit I'm a nerd too. I sometimes watch cartoons when home alone. Can't watch them when my woman is here, cause, well .... she'll tease and bully me about it. Nothing worse than getting bullied by someone you can't smack upside the head
See? I told you that society such as women love and reward assholes.

Get out of that relationship. That's a recipe for a toxic relationship. I would divorce a wife like that even if we have 10 kids, we have been together for 35 years, even if she sexes me, and even if she is a housewife type.

Because you see me as a beta male? You're just proving to me that society indeed hates beta males and glorifies predatory alpha males. Thanks.
No. People who create pathways for successful people promote beta males.

You need to be around people who are better than you. To become better.

So alpha males are basically cheating themselves out of their own personal development.

See? I told you that society such as women love and reward assholes.

Get out of that relationship. That's a recipe for a toxic relationship. I would divorce a wife like that even if we have 10 kids, we have been together for 35 years, even if she sexes me, and even if she is a housewife type.
Not really. This is Ash pentagast. I have trained with him and he is an incredibly nice guy.

What he does is use MMA as a social outlet for veterans. Who while they have a much higher concentration of bad assery. They are not embrace by society. And can struggle with isolation in the same way your nerds do.

And by F, you mean bully. As for the reform school part, sir, I am not an *******. I am not glorifying shitbag alpha males. I am just saying that killer instinct is the key to be a great fighter.

But I think you see me as some disgruntled resentful bullied highschool nerd which is why you all don't respect me here or take me seriously and instead type these things like how you would bully/F me in reform schools.

You probably also discriminate me as some loser nerd because of the anime video that I posted. You think that all anime fans are dumb loser idiots. Hey! Wakey wakey! Anime is mainstream nowadays. Everyone watches anime now so don't stereotype me as some nerd just because of my anime video.

Lord63ge,

please bear with me and I’ll try to explain. I’ll use an old west metaphor for
your first post. You pushed open the saloon doors of the saloon yelling cowboys are pussies. That’s quite an entrance. What kind of reaction/welcome were you expecting?

“They’re even more badass than pure martial artists, pure combat sport athletes and pure military soldiers.”

Did you ever stop to think that some people on this forum perhaps also served in the military, went through high school and maybe played those sports you repeated over and over again?

You started with “athletes from gridiron football, lacrosse, hockey, soccer, baseball and basketball, especially from high school are LITERALLY the toughest and most badass people in the whole world.”

Were you actually serious with that statement?

Then you went on, seemingly going out of your way, to state “Athletes of blah blah tend to be bullies in high school are more prone to conflict and are far more experienced in conflict than anyone else in the whole universe.”

You must have had a buzz going and if so I’ll give you a pass. If not, what makes you insult them so? And here’s a suggestion, it’s best not to use the universe reference. It kills any likelihood for you to be taken seriously.

Mike Tyson is not history’s best boxer. Don’t get me wrong, Tyson was scary good. But how much boxing have you ever done? How much actual experience do you have? How much ring time?

Then you went and said “thuggish homophobes (like the Gracie family), and high school bullies.”

I trained with the Gracies. At Rickson’s school on Maui. Rickson was even nice enough to come down my dojo and teach a few seminars. He might be the most humble martial artist I’ve ever met. I’ve been to Relson’s house and watched fighting films with him. He’s a gracious host, makes you you feel comfortable. I trained many times in his garage.

Then you just shove those saloon doors open and blatantly insult my teachers and friends. You got a set balls on you, I’ll tell you that.
How long you keep them remains to be seen.

I have a couple of questions…
As I already alluded to, how much boxing experience do you have?

Do you train in Martial Arts? I don’t care what style, but do you actually train?

Last question, if you do train, how would you feel if I came on a public forum you were part of and insulted your instructor and your friends?

I am not glorifying them. I am just saying the truth why that's the case.

I am just saying that the world isn't perfect or fair. Often times, it doesn't have a happy ending. Good doesn't always win against evil. Humans deep down are selfish which is how evil wins.

For example, if you're short, you will always be at a significant disadvantage against tall people.

And yet you state that Mike Tyson was the best boxer in history. Tyson’s what, six six, six seven?

No one cares about girl sports. The majority of people watch men playing sports. Plus, girls who play sports are mostly testosterone-filled tomboy lesbians. Not real women.

My wife and a lot of my students fit into the category you’re insulting. Please come to Maui and meet them, they will treat you with respect, with no strings attached. It might change you opinion, at the very least, open your mind a little more.

Yeah, I know some of those kind of nerds myself. Always got a kick out of visiting fighters in our open door sparring policy when they’d pick one of the nerds to be their first match of the evening.

It was a lot of stifled chuckles.

I mean this is a common belief.

A bit like the Apollo Guidance Computer: it could perfectly touch down the lunar lander onto the lunar surface, a highly complex procedure, but couldn’t open a house person’s weekly shopping list.

No one cares about girl sports. The majority of people watch men playing sports. Plus, girls who play sports are mostly testosterone-filled tomboy lesbians. Not real women.
Women’s soccer is much more interesting than men’s soccer…’interesting’ being a relative term 🥱

Guys.... I'm so sorry. I've been training for a little while in martial arts, I've even entered competitions... I'm really so sorry. I guess I'm considered an athlete as I train most days and do train for events.

Heck I even played roller hockey for a few years...:(

You've probably noticed my over the top alpha-maleness on here getting worse...

I'm really, so very sorry. I'll try and be better.
Oooo, you brute!

Not really. This is Ash pentagast. I have trained with him and he is an incredibly nice guy.

What he does is use MMA as a social outlet for veterans. Who while they have a much higher concentration of bad assery. They are not embrace by society.
Sir, MMA fighters are not social outcasts.

Back