Grandmaster Hall

I've met Gou on some other boards and I think he comes off as unecessarily rude much of the time.But he is consistent about it and this makes me think that he deserves some slack.So, while I don't think I'll invite him to my birthday party,
He could have come to mine, I think it would have been great!

Ganging up eh? Well I feel better too. I won't have to kill you both. I'm too good looking to go to jail.
Nope, as pretty as you are, you would be a big hit in jail.

Okay, I gotta raise my hand as someone guilty of posting a "me too" post or two. It happens. Most of the time, I feel like I am overly verbose, rambling on until I have to smack myself into shutting up.

Occasionally, however, yeah, I do put in a simple "ROFLMAO" or smiley post. But doing it to up my totals? Please. Now *that* I take exception to. I may be wrong, but I think the majority of my posts are actual answers and responses......even though they are probably not all on in-depth MA topics (yeah, I'm in the humor forum, too!!).

I didn't take this personally, so I'm not trolling for a flame war. I do agree there are those that "me too" their way to Black and beyond.....but that happens in the MA world too, no?

Ah, well....back to my corner of the net....;)

Peace--

For those folks who only post to up their tally, who have 1000 'me toos' for every good post, dont worry. We have a 'Specul' title reserved for them...Hopefully we never have to crown our first "Howard Stern Black Belt". :D

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

For those folks who only post to up their tally, who have 1000 'me toos' for every good post, dont worry. We have a 'Specul' title reserved for them...Hopefully we never have to crown our first "Howard Stern Black Belt". :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny! I'm hoping you
DO hafta crown it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, now *that* was interesting.....So, someone with a Six Sigma Master Black Belt could *financially* kick your a$$?

That was really interesting.....I'm still confused, though....but nothing new *there*.....:D

Peace--

Back